As you may know, the ‘Battlefield 3’ multiplayer has been out for a few days now and the fans have quite a lot to say. Whether the comments be good or bad, the developers over at EA have heard the community and are working to fix the various bugs and glitches that players have experienced in the beta. Recently included into the Official Battlefield 3 Blog is a constantly updated list of the fixes to the game.
EA has encouraged feedback from their fans to help create a successful game and beta experience. Be sure to stay current with the updates by checking out the blog here. Here’s what has been updated so far:
• Moderator icon has been added on the forums for moderators.
• Players with rank 45 will now recieve the correct icon on their stats page
• Improved the scroll handling in the Server Browser
• Added more patches for Leaderboards for Xbox 360 and PS3
• More accurate ping now shows up in the server browser
• More accurate number of players now show up in the server browser
* Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
* Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
* Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
* Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
* Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
* A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
* Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
* Tweaked the Rank progression.
* Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
* Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
* Framerate stability fixes.
* The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target’s visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
* Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
* Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
* Non working options in squad menu fixed: “Private” flag and “Switch Teams”.
Check out my ‘Battlefield 3’ multiplayer beta review here.